Release....


When you think about our lives –
Screaming kids and nagging wives:
'Can't smoke here – no! not there –
Your bloody fags, they drive me spare!
A second bottle? drunken slob,
Off your arse and get a job!

You never take me for a spin –
A little cruise from all the din! '
'You're the bleedin' noise' I scream
Inside my head. I only dream
Of shouting out for fear of what you'd do –
If I could only ball 'F*ck you! '

No, the only way that I can manage
Bearing up against your visage, is
Watching films with hero Arnie –
While drowning in a greasy sarnie.

'Oh to be! ' I wish in sighs:

Arms like his would suit me well –
I'd bust the walls; escape this hell
In which I only just exist;
Getting through by staying pissed.

Agh! the bloody screams again!
And so I crack.
Hang on Arnie,
I'll be back…

Now where's the friggin' telly?
Go on Arnie, give it welly!
Thunder on; it's a-okay –
See how quiet she is today? 
by mark! =)

0 comments:



Post a Comment

Copyright@All Right Reserved :nukeira